

Abby turned 9 on Aug. 10th but like I said earlier my docking station wasn't working so I had not added her pictures. But she had a great Birthday. It was on Sunday so we went to church and she was spotlighted. Then we had dinner of her choice. Which was spaghetti and tossed salad w/ranch and bread sticks. Then the family came over and she got to have her birthday cake and open presents. We gave her a stereo and cd's she wanted. Miley Cyrus and then a Disney one that has Jonas Brothers, High School Musical, and a bunch more. Then on Monday we took her to Cherry Hill (instead of a friend party) It was so much fun thought. She loved it. Which it was on my birthday so it was kinda like my party to I guess. Not that I want to get any older.





0 comments:
Post a Comment