Wednesday, May 13, 2009

11 year anniversary

Our Anniversary was really a month ago on April 18th. But I just came across the pictures that Jorden took of us that day. Of course I made Jorden take several, so I could find one that I like. Well after about 5 or 6 Marty was getting bugged with me, so he started pulling faces. That is the top one, him pulling face, me saying "just one more, knock it off!" the bottom one of us laughing is when Jorden tells us she took a picture of it. Honestly! I love my husband can't imagine going through this life or the next without him. I am thankful to be married to my best friend. I really can't believe it has already been 11 years. Time does go by way to quickly.

2 comments:

Wade said...

I like the silly one!!! LUV your SEESTER!!!

Joni said...

Hi Jami! I'm so glad you found me! Cute family and happy belated anniversary!