Abby was in the city play for Health Days. She was a policeman in The Pirates of Penzance. She has a lot of fun at the practices and performances. Where she gets it from I don't know. Because both Marty and I hate to be in front of a group of people. But both Jorden and Abby like to be in plays and sing. So far it hasn't mattered the size of a group. I was hearing people say that next year the play will be Cinderella. I wonder how many little mice they can get up on the stage? As you can see the stage was full of Pirates this year. I am very thankful to everyone for all the hard work that is put into putting on the production. The few hours I put in going to practices and helping out the night of don't compare to a lot of others. But with out them the kids would not be able to have so much fun. Thank You!!!
Download essentials managing human stewart rtf
7 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment